My name is Nelson. I am a third-year student majoring in Economics and Finance in HKU. I have gained sophisticated knowledge in economics and finance where I could provide certain exposure to my students by telling them financial or economic news and help them build up both communication skills and analytical skills.
- CPA Australia
- Big 4 experience, IPO experience, etc.
- Passionate about teaching and more than 5 years experience of tutoring top-tier students and specializing in commerce subjects
- not only good at teaching exam skills but also practical skills which are applicable in the future work
- Good at communicating with students, guiding and motivating students to explore learning
- 擅於與學生交流溝通, 透過同理心與過來人身份引導及激勵同學自我學習
各位家長你好！我是應届的中六生陳明謙，畢業於名校伊利沙伯中學。雖然我沒有相關的補習經驗，但我清楚的明白學生的需要：學習需要的是方法，而教學需要的是耐心。我擅長的是中文、英文、通識以及商科，且對相關科目頗具心得。我在第十三屆全港中學兩文三語菁英大比拼中進入全港十强，且得到英文項目的優秀文章，在中五下學期所做的文章《談憤怒》更被補習名師林溢欣多次在課堂上提及，語文水平可見一斑。至於商科方面，我亦於香港會計師工會的Business Management Case Competition中獲得優秀獎，更在上年暑假獲北京清華大學的商管學院無條件錄取。
I currently study at HKBU. I am nice, patient and enthusiastic in teaching. I have one year experience in tutoring and I am familiar with the syllabus. 畢業於港島民生書院，現就讀香港浸會大學。擅長英文、數學、經濟及會計等學科。本人對教學充滿熱誠，對學生友善而且有耐性，同時有信心可以處理不同課業問題，希望能夠把所學知識教導學生。
1. Graduated from the University of Hong Kong in the early 90's.
2. Major in English Language.
3.Standard British English accent. Fluent Mandarin.
4. Professional in communication of ideas in tri-lingual ( English, Mandarin and Cantonese) daily and commercial settings.
5. Sound experience of being tutor for English and Mandarin for over 20 years.
6. Patient with students during teaching.
7. Master of language skills of international business communications and negotiations.
My name is Crystal, a year 2 student studying Marketing at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. I can teach student from both traditional and international school. I study IB program for 12 years in Victoria Shanghai Academy (滬江維多利亞學校) and understand the curriculum standard well. I am passionate about teaching and have many experiences interacting with children from hosting reading club, being a long term volunteer at Hong Kong Kai Fong Aberdeen Association and voluntary teaching in Xian urban area. For IB, I study Business Management, Design Technology and Chinese A Language and Literature for HL (Higher Level). Also, I study Environmental Societies and Systems, English A Language and Literature, Math Studies for SL (Standard Level) .
I am willing to cooperate with parents and/or students, able to offer exercises or use exercises prepare from parents, willing to focus on specific areas for improvement.
I am a year 3 university student studying business and managment. I am taught piano and Chinese in the UK. I am keen to approach student and to help them think out of the box. I am interested to help them gain learning skill to allow them to solve problems themselves. Student who I have taught enjoys my teaching and I have helped them gain a lot of technical, theoretical, and practical learning experiences.