Retired at 26.
Can coach you on any survival skills.
Most valuable skill is to coach you how you can be happy, guide you to understand what is a meaningful relationship and meaningful career.
Unlock your full potential, let you realise your own values and vision, strengths and weaknesses.
Teach you how to achieve double rewards of the average person in the same amount of time ; or achieve the same amount in half the time.
I have mastered photographic memory in 5.5 minutes.
My name is Teacher Tim. I am currently teaching in Hong Kong at a learning centre. I have also taught in South Africa and Thailand. I have over 3 years of international teaching experience. I have a passion for teaching and love helping students reach their full potential. I am patient and flexible.
I am graduated at City University of Hong Kong, with an upper second class honours in applied chemistry.
- Mathematics Tutor (HKDSE, IB, IGCSE, SAT)
- Overseas Internship Scheme at Brunel University London
- Current Mathematics Program Editor
- 6-year experience in Academic Teaching
- CityU CGPA : 3.29
- Ying Wa College
- References : Provided upon request
- Able to enhance the student understanding and interests in Mathematics and Chemistry
- Study Pure Maths (B) and Applied Maths in HKALE, study Maths (B) and A.Maths in HKCEE
- Private Maths and Chem tutor for F.1-F.6 students and international school students (YCIS, ESF, VSA, CDNIS)