Hello! I am an Asian American of Taiwanese origin, I speak fluent native level American English and fluent Mandarin. I can teach English and Fine Arts and happy to do both if requested. As well as available for teaching and practice in spoken Mandarin. As a person I carry a very calming character and I project that in class with my students. Being a learner of Cantonese language myself in Hong Kong, I feel the difficulties of learning a new language. Learning with me will be always stress free and engaging.
I am TEFL certified and have Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts.
Name: Mr. Leung
- Early Childhood Specialist (from age 4-10)
- Currently Working in Primary school setting (PLP-R/W English teaching)
- Disciplined in teaching SEN kids (Dyslexia, Attention Deficit and Autism)
- HKU graduate student (Psychology & Counseling major)
- UK for A-Level & GCSE (4A*,2A, 3B)
- Proficient in native British English
- Competent in English and Mathematics Private Teaching (>5 years experience)
- Best in English Oral and Listening trainning
- Tailor-maded materials for students
Hello, I am Harriet who just graduated from HKU with a Bachelor of Journalism, currently working flexible hours for a job I love. I have attained a bilingual IB diploma with a level 6 English language and literature, so I am confident in helping local students with both written and spoken English. Lived in USA for 3 months and in Korea for exchange for 4 months, my enthusiasm towards interacting with people and cultural diversity has grown hugely. I can also speak conversational Korean and Thai as I have taken multiple years of courses in university. I have worked as an entertainer at Walt Disney World, an online content creator at a local media company, an intern at a Korean broadcasting company, and as a tutor for several years during university. Please let me know if my background matches your expectations, can start any time, thanks! :)
- Primary & Secondary schools: Band 1 in HK
- University: World QS ranking top #16 in Art and Design
- Visual Arts: Expertise in Western fine arts, Chinese Calligraphy, Still life drawing in monotone and colors, Painting in media of watercolor, acrylic color, pastel, charcoal, ink. Digital Illustration, photo editing, Design and presentation, embroidery design, fashion design (digital portfolio could be provide when needed). HKCEE Visual Art in A grade.
- Swimming: had experience to teach from 5 to over 60 in swimming in part-time for over 10 yrs in HK. (from beginner to improve/correct the swimming style) was the swimming record breaker of secondary school and institute. Swimming team member of schools and swimming club. Got medals in breaststroke, freestyle relay and 4-styles relay(butterfly stroke) in the inter-school swimming gala for years. The best record of 50 meters breaststroke (girls) within 40 seconds.
- Languages: Cantonese, Putonghua, English in communication. French and Japanese (N4) in limited proficiency, able to understand Shanghainese.
- Working Experience: was the Chief Fashion Designer in 2 reputable French Fashion Brands in PRC(HQ), ready-to-wear/haute couture embroidery design of famous World Class Fashion Designer. Work in part-time home tutor and art tutor after gave-birth of the 2nd little kids in recent.
- 小學及中學：Band 1 (香港)
- 視覺藝術：西方美術，中國書法，鉛筆和色彩鉛筆素描的專業知識; 水彩，丙烯酸顏色，粉彩，木炭，墨水的媒介繪畫; 數碼插畫，照片編輯; 設計和演示; 刺繡設計，時裝設計(可在需要時提供數碼藝術作品集); 香港中學會考視覺藝術A級。
- 游泳：在香港有超過10年的兼職游泳經驗，學生從5歲到60歲以上(從初學者到改善/糾正游泳方式)。 曾經是中學和學院的游泳記錄打破者。曾是學校和游泳會的游泳隊員。多年來在校際游泳比賽中獲得個人蛙泳，自由泳接力和四式接力(蝶泳)的獎牌及團體獎項，完成50米蛙泳的最佳記錄在40秒內。