Hello! I am an Asian American of Taiwanese origin, I speak fluent native level American English and fluent Mandarin. I can teach English and Fine Arts and happy to do both if requested. As well as available for teaching and practice in spoken Mandarin. As a person I carry a very calming character and I project that in class with my students. Being a learner of Cantonese language myself in Hong Kong, I feel the difficulties of learning a new language. Learning with me will be always stress free and engaging.
I am TEFL certified and have Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts.
I am a university year two student recently. I was raised and studied in Hong Kong. Therefore, I can speak fluent Cantonese, English, Mandarin and a bit Spanish.
Through junior high school years, I was an exchange student in Beijing and the Chairperson of the Student Peer Counselors. Now, I am studying in Canada. I have volunteered in Student Orientation and taught Chinese for three months.
GAPSK Mandarin level C
Spanish CEFR: A1 level
It is pleasure to have the opportunity to assist and help revision with your children.
With love and patience, and understanding, I have my own methods to get along with children.
Name: Mr. Leung
- Early Childhood Specialist (from age 4-10)
- Currently Working in Primary school setting (PLP-R/W English teaching)
- Disciplined in teaching SEN kids (Dyslexia, Attention Deficit and Autism)
- HKU graduate student (Psychology & Counseling major)
- UK for A-Level & GCSE (4A*,2A, 3B)
- Proficient in native British English
- Competent in English and Mathematics Private Teaching (>5 years experience)
- Best in English Oral and Listening trainning
- Tailor-maded materials for students